Friday 15 May 2015

Why opting for B.ED is a wise decision?

After getting extraordinary marks in BA, I had planned to go for the Master’s but one of my family friends suggested me to opt for B.ED (Bachelor of Education) course. To be honest, the decision of getting admitted to one of the best BED colleges in Bangalore involved a lot of apprehension. Some of my friends discouraged me by telling me that the path I have chosen leads to a school teacher’s ‘down to earth’ life and can never help me in fulfilling my dreams of pursuing a high flying career.

bed colleges in bangalore


So I started searching over internet to know about the course that I had opted for. I found out that it is one of the best professional qualifications and had the power to help the candidates with different academic backgrounds in grabbing wonderful career opportunities. At B.ED. Educational institute, I got a chance to meet people of different academic streams and I learned a lot by interacting with them.    


The course in which I had enrolled was undoubtedly activity packed, demanding and very interesting. My involvement and my urge to do the best in the class, groomed me in a unique manner. Teaching had become my passion and soon after completing the B. ED course I was offered to join as a teacher in a nearby government school. I wanted to go for it but my father suggested me to first complete my studies and he asked me to fill the forms to apply for a seat in MA. As soon as I completed my MA, I applied for M. ED and today I consider myself to be one of the most qualified persons in the government school where I have been teaching for more than three years. I earn a handsome salary and am very satisfied with my job.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment